CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pinterest

While creating my blog, I've been looking at other teachers blogs to get some ideas on what to include in mine. I kept coming across this Pinterest subject. I didn't give it any thought at first, thinking it was some online social thing. My curiosity got the best of me though and I had to go check it out. Now I'm totally addicted to it!!! Basically it's a way of tagging pictures that your interested in. They can be pictures about anything or on any topic. I've really focused on Education pins so far, but I'm already starting to branch out after just a couple of days. It's so much fun and I'm getting so many great ideas...LOVE IT! :0) You can follow my boards and pins by clicking on my red Follow Me On Pinterest link to the right.

If you're not sure about pinterest here is a link to a great blog that explains it all. Pin It

1 comment: