CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Update in progress...apps, apps, apps

I recently discovered that I can add links to my google docs iPad/iPhone apps list. Beginning today I'm going to be changing all of it over so that if an app sounds interesting to you, all you have to do is scroll over the title and a link to the app in itunes will appear. This will make it much easier for everyone to find the exact app I'm talking about. Hopefully this process won't take too long! Here is the link back to my page iPad/iPhone apps :) If you have an app that you really love, please, please, please, leave a comment below. I'm always looking for new apps!!!




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. OMG Heather! I LOVE your blog! Just found it via TBA link-up. We were just talking about apps for our iPad/iPod. I am so new to Google Docs - how does it work? Thanks for sharing! I am for sure your newest follower!
    ❤Tanya
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! Just me, again. I "TAGGED" you on my blog. Scoot on over and check it out.
    ❤Tanya
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google docs is a really easy program. Here is the direct link to my apps list. It should pull right up. You can share the document or save it just like a word document.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fE3RIe3xQclmD1VDh57phFwKaDlypkAXbX9W4p8aVAw/edit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, this is just what I was looking for! A whole group of us teachers were wishing there was a list just like this for apps. Thanks for doing the compilation work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. parse features is platform designed to deal with a highly configurable backends that can be unified with mobile apps and even with JS apps as well. This sort of service is known as Backend as a Service, or BaaS in short. These facilities provide you with a package of backend storage and other functions that can be leveraged from your app and usually with a handy library on a variety of platforms like Android, iOS, Win, JS to make integration agreeable and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it true,

    It is really sounding good. now peoples can carry blogger in pocket. And also for SEO Experts

    ReplyDelete