CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Can Tell...We're Going To Be Friends!

Welcome! I am so excited for this upcoming school year. I've got so many new things I plan on doing! This blog is one of them. I will use it as a way to communicate with you by posting pictures and activites of what we do in the classroom. Please take some time and check out my pages at the top of the blog. Parents can go to the Important School Links or Parents page for important information. Students can check out my Just For Kids! page for fun educational websites. If you have an ianything you can check out my ipad/iphone apps page. I can tell...we're going to be friends...

Here's to an exciting year with all my new friends!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment