CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shutterfly

My wonderful colleague, Mrs. I, has introduced me to another amazing website. Shutterfly.com is a great way to share pictures. It's private and people can only access your pictures if you add their email address to the account. I created my account thinking that was all you could do, but found out you can add a calendar which will send out email reminders to parents for field trips, volunteer schedule, birthdays, holiday parties, and so much more. Plus, parents can download and upload photos to the site too. This is yet another new thing that I will have to keep up with this school year, but I'm excited to see how it all works out. I also just found a free shutterfly ipad app. Love those apps!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment