CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

ipad/iphone apps

I've spent all summer looking for great free ipad apps and have found so many that I created a spreadsheet for them. Most apps I found from the internet or posts on blogs so I think it's only fair that I too share my findings. Since this is the first year I'll be using an ipad in the classroom I'm not quite sure which ones will be used the most. For that reason I will eventually put my top picks in bold. I've also created a page at the top of my screen so that you can easily see my updates to this list. Enjoy!!! =) 
(updated 9/4/11)


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up; keep posting more and more and more! I never thought that this app would be invented in our century. Kudos to the new technology we are facing right now. Just hoping these technologies won't save us in the near future.

    ReplyDelete